Research programme: anti-EphA4 monoclonal antibodies - MedImmuneAlternative Names: Anti-EphA4 mAb - MedImmune; MEDI-542
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 16 Jun 2006 This programme is still in active development