Research programme: postmyocardial infarction therapy - BioDiemAlternative Names: BDM-K; Postmyocardial infarction therapy research programme - BioDiem
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Experimental Medicine of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmyocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmyocardial infarction in Australia (PO)
- 31 Dec 2006 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Postmyocardial infarction in Russia (PO)
- 28 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Postmyocardial infarction in Australia (PO)