Research programme: anti-gastrin antibodies - XOMA
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Aphton Corporation; XOMA
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Gastrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal cancer in USA (unspecified route)