Research programme: recombinant alpha-antitrypsin/SLPI - ArrivaAlternative Names: Aeriva; Fusion protein (SLAPI) - Arriva; SLAPI - Arriva Pharmaceuticals; SLPI + rAAT - Arriva Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arriva Pharmaceuticals
- Class Alpha globulins; Recombinant fusion proteins; Serpins
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in USA
- 22 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)