Research programme: farnesoid X receptor modulators - Exelixis/Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Exelixis
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Farnesoid X-activated receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in USA
- 16 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer