Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Ablynx/GenencorAlternative Names: Research programme: anticancer nanobodies - Ablynx/Genencor
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ablynx; Genencor International
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (Injection)
- 13 Jun 2005 Genencor International has been acquired by Danisco A/S
- 29 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Injection)