Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - ExelixisAlternative Names: Osteoporosis therapeutics research programme - Exelixis
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Exelixis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytoplasmic and nuclear receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2004 X-Ceptor Therapeutics has been acquired by Exelixis
- 29 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)