Research programme: targeted imaging agents - KereosAlternative Names: Targeted imaging agents research programme - Kereos
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dow Chemical; Kereos; Nonindustrial source; Royal Philips Electronics; Washington University School of Medicine
- Developer Dow Chemical; Kereos; Royal Philips Electronics; Washington University School of Medicine
- Class Fluorocarbons; Organotechnetium compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Diagnostic imaging in USA (unspecified route)