Research programme: epilepsy gene therapy - NeurologixAlternative Names: NLX E201
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Neurologix
- Class Gene therapies; Neuropeptides
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (Intracerebral)
- 16 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 01 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (Intracerebral)