Research programme: eye disorders therapy - CSLAlternative Names: Recombinant antibody therapeutics research programme - CSL
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator CSL
- Developer CSL; Flinders University
- Class Antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2007 Late-stage preclinical development is ongoing
- 05 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in Australia (Ophthalmic)