Research programme: antibacterials - RiboNovixAlternative Names: Antibacterial research programme - RiboNovix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator RiboNovix
- Developer Wayne State University
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA
- 08 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)