Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Biogen Idec
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec
- Class Immunoconjugates; Maytansinoids; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)