Research programme: musculoskeletal disorder therapeutics - Sanofi Genzyme/Santhera
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation; Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Musculoskeletal disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 12 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Musculoskeletal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Musculoskeletal disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)