Research programme: reverse targeting technologies - Roche/Aphoenix
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Anadys Pharmaceuticals; Aphoenix
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 09 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Japan (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)