Inflammation therapy - Merck KGaA/SkyePharma
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-III for Inflammation in Europe (PO)
- 13 Oct 2004 Phase-III clinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (PO)
- 13 Oct 2004 Merck KGaA's anti-inflammatory Geomatrix(TM) product is available for partnering in countries outside Germany and Austria, including the USA (http://www.merck.de)