Coronavirus vaccine - ID BiomedicalAlternative Names: SARS vaccine - ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronavirus infections in Canada (Intranasal)
- 08 Dec 2005 ID Biomedical Corporation has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Coronavirus infections in Canada (Intranasal)