Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor agonists - Galapagos/FerringAlternative Names: G protein-coupled receptor agonists - Ferring/BioFocus; GPCR agonists - BioFocus/Ferring; GPCR agonists - Ferring/BioFocus; Research programme: women's health therapeutics - Galapagos/Ferring
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals; Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female genital diseases
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gynaecological disorders in United Kingdom (PO)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV
- 16 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Gynaecological disorders in United Kingdom (PO)