Research programme: ion channel modulators - DynogenAlternative Names: Ion channel modulators research programme - Dynogen/Newron
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Newron Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Dynogen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders; Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Genitourinary disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Genitourinary disorders in USA (unspecified route)