Research programme: respiratory virus vaccine - Crucell/VaxinAlternative Names: Respiratory virus vaccine research programme - Crucell/Vaxin
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; Vaxin
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract infections in USA (unspecified route)