Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - Paradigm PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: JANEX-1; Tyrosine kinase inhibitors research programme - Paradigm Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Paradigm Pharmaceuticals
- Class Quinazolines
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease; Thromboembolism
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Thromboembolism in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Graft-versus-host disease in USA (unspecified route)