Latest Information Update: 26 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in India (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Atherosclerosis in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Atherosclerosis in Ireland (unspecified route)