Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - CGI PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ASKA EphB4; Cancer therapeutics - CGI Pharmaceuticals; EphB4 inhibitors - CGI Pharmaceuticals; Multiplex angiogenesis inhibitors - CGI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator CGI Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Aug 2005 Cellular Genomics is now called CGI Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jul 2005 CGI Pharmaceuticals has selected CGI 1842 as its lead candidate