Research programme: cancer therapeutics - De Novo PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Cancer therapeutics research programme - De Novo Pharmaceuticals; MDM2-p53 inhibitors - De Novo Pharmaceuticals; NU 8165; NU 8170; NU 8231
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator De Novo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Isoindoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Proto-oncogene protein c mdm2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 05 May 2005 Data presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 19 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)