Research programme: antibody-drug conjugates - ImClone/Seattle GeneticsAlternative Names: Antibody-drug conjugates research programme - ImClone/Seattle Genetics; EB10-MMAF
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator ImClone Systems; Seattle Genetics
- Class Auristatins; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)