CC 401Alternative Names: CC-401; JNK-401
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (IV)
- 12 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammation in USA (IV)
- 12 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (IV)