Research programme: immunomodulatory drugs - CelgeneAlternative Names: CC-0478765; CC-0478995; CC-13097; CC-15965
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Phthalimides; Piperidones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 This programme is still in active development in the USA
- 20 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 20 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)