Otitis media vaccine - ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Otitis media; Otorhinolaryngological infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Otorhinolaryngological infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Otitis media in Canada (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2005 ID Biomedical Corporation is acquired by GlaxoSmithKline