Research programme: anxiety and depression therapeutics - ChemGenexAlternative Names: CXS-301; CXS-302; CXS-303; CXS-304; CXS-305; CXS-307; CXS-308; CXS-309; CXS-310; CXS-311
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Depression in Australia (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in Australia (unspecified route)