Alpha HGAAlternative Names: Alfa-HGA; Alpha-HGA; AlphHGA; MetaboliteX
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Tripep
- Class Antiretrovirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections in England (PO)
- 11 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for HIV infections in Thailand (PO)