DA 7911Alternative Names: 188Re-tin-colloid; DA-7911
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dong-A Pharmaceutical
- Class Antirheumatics; Heavy metals; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2004 Clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea (Intra-articular)