Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis gene therapies - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis gene therapies - AMT; Rheumatoid arthritis gene therapies research programme - AMT
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 29 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (unspecified route)