Research programme: JNK-1 inhibitors - GalapagosAlternative Names: BF 67192; BF 67193; JNK-1 inhibitors research programme - BioFocus
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV
- 31 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)