Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Galapagos/TeijinAlternative Names: Kinase inhibitors research programme - BioFocus/Teijin
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV; Teijin Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV
- 17 Jun 2004 Teijin has acquired global rights to develop and market anti-inflammatory drug leads from the collaboration