FK 788Alternative Names: FK-788
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antivirals; Carbamates
- Mechanism of Action Epoprostenol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2006 Astellas Pharma completes a phase II trial in Hepatitis C in USA (NCT00047814)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 31 Oct 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)