Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - ObeTherapy Biotechnology/ZambonAlternative Names: Lipid absorption inhibitors - Zambon
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ObeTherapy Biotechnology; Zambon Group SpA
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-syndrome in France
- 08 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in France (unspecified route)