Fluoroquinolone/metronidazole pulsatile - MiddleBrookAlternative Names: Fluoroquinolone/metronidazole PULSYS™ - MiddleBrook; Pulsatile fluoroquinolone/metronidazole - MiddleBrook
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Advancis Pharmaceutical
- Developer MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 28 Jun 2007 Advancis Pharmaceutical is now called MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (PO)