Research programme: Enterococcus monoclonal antibodies - Dyax/InhibitexAlternative Names: Anti-enterococci therapeutics - Dyax/Inhibitex; Enterococcal Mabs - Dyax/Inhibitex
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Dyax; Inhibitex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Enterococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Enterococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development