Research programme: recombinant human hyaluronidases - HalozymeAlternative Names: HTI 201; HTI 401
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Halozyme Therapeutics
- Class Glycoside hydrolases
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders; Neurological disorders; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2008 Halozyme licenses exclusive, global rights to Roche, for use of Enhanze technology with biologics, directed against fourth Roche target
- 20 Dec 2006 rHuPH20 has been licensed for application to three predefined Roche biological targets
- 14 Jul 2006 A preclinical study has been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section