Research programme: bone disorder therapeutics - Brookhaven National Laboratory/BioSurface Engineering TechnologiesAlternative Names: B2A2; B2A2 K NS
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioSurface Engineering Technology; Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bone-disorders in USA (Parenteral, Implant)
- 17 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (Parenteral)