TPI 926Alternative Names: TPI-926
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator TransForm Pharmaceuticals
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2005 TransForm Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson and Johnson
- 18 Nov 2004 TPI 926 is available for licensing outside the US(http://www.transformpharma.com)
- 15 Nov 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in CNS disorders in Europe (unspecified route)