Research programme: ubiquitin ligases - Merck/RigelAlternative Names: Ubiquitin ligases research programme - Merck/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Ligases
- Mechanism of Action Ubiquitin-protein ligase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunological disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)