Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Zolaris BioSciences
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Zolaris BioSciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Growth disorders; Heart failure; Infertility; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Infertility in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Growth disorders in USA (unspecified route)