Research programme: molecularly-cloaked antiretrovirals - SequoiaAlternative Names: Molecularly-cloaked antiretrovirals research programme - Sequoia; SPI 70014; SPI-30014; SPI-30014C; SPI-70038; SPI-70038C
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Sequoia Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (Injection)