Research programme: myometrial disorders and glaucoma therapeutics - AsterandAlternative Names: PGN1473; R65 programme - Asterand
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Asterand plc
- Class Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Dinoprostone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dysmenorrhoea; Glaucoma; Preterm labour
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glaucoma in United Kingdom (Ophthalmic)
- 13 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Dysmenorrhoea in United Kingdom (Intrauterine)
- 13 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Preterm labour in United Kingdom (Intrauterine)