Bone disorder therapeutics - Emisphere/Roche
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Emisphere Technologies; Roche
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2006 Roche has initiated a clinical trial to evaluate a second small molecule compound for Bone disorders
- 05 Jul 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (PO)
- 23 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (PO)