Influenza virus DNA vaccine - PowderMedAlternative Names: Influenza virus vaccine - PowderMed; PF-4522625
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator PowderMed
- Class Antivirals; Influenza virus DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Intradermal)
- 03 Oct 2006 PowderMed has initiated enrolment in a phase I trial for Influenza Virus Infections in the United Kingdom
- 08 Jun 2006 Phase I data have been added to the adverse events and Viral Infections immunogenicity section