AW 464 - University of NottinghamAlternative Names: AW 464; NSC 706704
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Nottingham
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Thioredoxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Colorectal-cancer in United Kingdom
- 30 Nov 2004 Data presented at the British Cancer Research Meeting 2004 (BCRM-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 29 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)