Research programme: inflammation therapy - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; Cambridge Antibody Technology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2008 This programme is available for partnering (http://www.astrazeneca.com/)
- 15 Feb 2008 Research is ongoing in Respiratory disorders and Inflammation
- 29 Oct 2007 Cambridge Antibody Technology has been integrated into MedImmune