Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Echelon Biosciences/AMRI Hungary
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator AMRI Hungary; Echelon Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric monoester hydrolase inhibitors; Phosphotransferase inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 Albany Molecular Research is now called AMRI
- 02 Feb 2005 Echelon Biosciences has acquired the rights to all intellectual property associated with its collaboration with ComGenex
- 11 Jan 2005 Echelon Biosciences has been acquired by AEterna Zentaris