Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - AstraZeneca/Galapagos
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV